- This event has passed.
Veggie Fest Hamilton 2019
May 4 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Hamilton’s plant-based food festival is coming up to it’s 7th annual event in May!
Whether you are just curious about the veg-lifestyle or are living a fully plant-based life, this event is for you!
FREE parking and admission, Veggie Fest Hamilton will be taking place May 4th, 2019, from 10am-6pm at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. The festival is held inside the gorgeous, open, spacious, high-ceiling Marritt Hall at the Ancaster Fairgrounds. This location is known for its beauty and natural feel.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
– tons of plant-based food vendors and local businesses supporting a plant-based lifestyle
– workshops, demos, speakers
– be surrounded with similar-minded people
– a Kid Zone with family-friendly activities
– picnic tables outside to enjoy eating in the sun
– 2 tabled areas inside to enjoy eating within the hustle and bustle of the festival
It’s all about great food, promoting a compassionate lifestyle, and supporting local businesses.
Veggie Fest Hamilton is a fun, exciting, learning and eating festival and we can’t wait to see you there!
For a full list of scheduling, vendors, and more, check out www.veggiefesthamilton.com