Vegan Outreach Workshop: Inspiring Behaviour Change (NA time zones)
January 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This training is ideal for those who advocate on behalf of nonhuman animals to friends, family, and strangers. In this training you will learn:
– How to avoid debates and arguments
– How to reduce defensiveness in others
– How to manage other people’s egos
– How to help people explore their values (what questions to ask)
– How to help people align their actions with their values
– The training will be approximately one hour followed by a Q and A session.
Please register to join (its free!): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/237321363587
About the Facilitators:
James Hattersley (Wholesome James on YouTube) has used a coaching style of communication in his professional career to achieve outstanding results leading teams of hundreds of people, and since using these transferable skills in vegan advocacy has seen huge increases in the effectiveness of his advocacy. James has been facilitating vegan outreach workshops for the past 2 years.
Proven to be the most effective way to inspire behaviour change in others, the skills taught in this training will increase the percentage of people who go vegan, or take steps toward going vegan, after speaking with you.