Vegan Christmas Potluck
December 21 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hey everyone! It’s that merry time of year, and what better way to celebrate than to share cruelty-free food with a warm community.
We’ll have seasonal decorations and a special jolly holiday guest (It’s Santa Claus). Come in festive clothes if you have them, don’t let us be the only ones!
For everything to go smoothly:
• Bring Vegan food you would like to share, and something to serve it with.
• Also, eating utensils and dishes.
• RSVP on our web app: https://veganpotluck.ca
• Post your food and the list of ingredients on the app.
• No alcohol, please.
The event is fully accessible, and we hope to create a safe space for everyone!
Minimum $5 donation will help cover the cost of the event.
Can’t wait to see you there!
(Please share the event, the venue can host 150 people)
Note: Please check the Facebook event page for updates.
- Ralph Thornton Community Centre
765 Queen Street East,
Toronto, Ontario 4M 1H3 Canada