- This event has passed.
Ahimsa and the Environment
October 31, 2021 @ 3:30 pm
Ahimsa (non-violence) is critical to restoring our Earth and encouraging respect to all living beings.
The event will bring together policymakers, civil society leaders, faith-based organisations, and the private sector to discuss the theory and practical application of non-violence in addressing the environmental crisis within the context of COP26.
The event will reach more than 2 million people online with various organisations joining us and partnering for Climate Action!
The event starts at 10 AM GMT, 3.30 PM IST.
Notable speakers include:
– Alok Sharma – COP President
– Maneka Gandhi – Animal rights activist and Environmentalist
– Krupesh Hirani – Member of London Assembly
– Dr. Nicholas Sutton – Head of Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
– Sailesh Rao – Founder & Executive Director, Climate Healers
– Supreme Master Ching Hai – World-renowned Spiritual leader, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Artist, and Best-seller author
– Sandeep Tyagi – Chairman of Estee Advisors
– Sister Jayanti – Spiritual leader
– Sadhvi Bhagavati Saraswati – Spiritual leader
– Swami Chidanand Saraswati – Spiritual leader
– Gauranga Das – Director of Goverdhan Ecovillage
– Nina Lekhi – Managing Director, Baggit
– Mike Packman – Founder & CEO, Keystone National Properties
– Dr. Husna Ahmad OBE – Humanitarian and writer
Support #GoGreen campaigns:
Dollars / Pounds / Euros – https://bit.ly/3BJoa8O
For convergence registration please go to http://bit.ly/VegTix26. You will receive a schedule and access to all events.